sobota, 21. april 2018

Home sweet Home

Good morning,
 
today I have a special Project for you to show.
My little sister moved in her new house some weeks ago. Last weekend she made the inauguration party and I wanted to give her something for her entry door.
I cut out the silhouette of that house with my Silhouette cameo. The patterned papers are from Maja Design.
 
 
Look at this pretty window. Isn't it sweet?
The cute Tilda is called My own Key Tilda and is from Magnolias You are invited Collection. She is so cute with the big key and her lovely clothing.
As usuall I coloured her with Distress Inks.

 
The sentiment also is from the You are invited Collection and part of the set called Home sweet Home kit.


 
I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Lovely Fence.  Also the grass border is a cutting die from Magnolia.

 
Have a nice weekend.
 
Susen
 
 


1 komentar: